i need help regarding url

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help regarding url

when i uploaded the code with the images. and i access it using my phone it says the requested url was not found on this server. this is my first time using this and ive go through all the guide.
    btw this project is the one u made which is robot arm using php. pls help i only got 3 days

The url you access from phone may not match with the filename and extension of image. Could you please show:
    • Screenshot of full filename with extension of image
    • The url you access via your phone
    • Screenshot of network information (on PHPoC debugger -> Function menu -> System Information -> IP address tab)

Comment

Comment

Firstly, did you configure the PHPoC board as SoftAP mode? if so, please make sure that your phone is connected to the WiFi network created by PHPoC board.

Secondly, please attach the .poc file, not screenshot of .poc file.

Thirdly, which PHPoC board are you using ?

Comment

1) i didnt configure so it is in softapmode and yes it is connected to the board wifi.
          2) im not allowed to upload file with poc extension (the system said)
          3)phpoc wifi shield 2

Comment

Do you have the WiFi network in your home/office? If yes, please configure the WiFi network for the WiFi Shield according to the instruction in below image. And then get IP address on Serial Monitor of Arduino IDE. If it is not work, please copy the log on Serial Monitor and post here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	31
Size:	313.9 KB
ID:	1922

Comment

ive done settingup the wifi in the images, but i dont know what is serial monitor on arduino ide. plus when i turn on my wifi now, the phpoc wifi doesnt appeared in the wifi list like before and i cannot connect

Comment

i think that is the serial monitor from arduino ctrl+shift+m

Comment

did you click "Run" button on PHPoC Debugger? when PHPoC Shield connects to PHPoC Debugger, the debugging mode is automatically enable. In this mode, you may need to click "RUN" button. If it still not work, please show the log on PHPoC Debugger Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	29
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1927

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	asas2.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	1929
                    this is the log and and it still doesnt work

Comment

Your image show that the code is NOT run. Please click "RUN" button to run the code

Comment

i have run the code but still on serial monitor the output same as the picture i send earlier.
                        Attached Files

Comment

i can access the 192.168.0.1 normally if i copy all the files from the github, i can access remote slider push n etc and even setup. but when i delete all and upload the robot arm code i cant access to that url

Comment

Oh, you deleted all the system files and default webapp file. Please follow this instruction to upload the system files and default webapp file.

When you upload new files to PHPoC Shield, please don't delete any default files.

Comment

i have uploaded the old file but i didnt upload the arm robot code yet.
                              so for the serial monitor as in the picture
                              and for the lurl also i can access .
                              so now i want to upload the flywheel images and also the arm robot code can you please guide me Click image for larger version

Name:	serial monitor.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	1936
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X