Accessing SD card from PHPoC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing SD card from PHPoC

I am trying to find out how to access the SD card from a PHP page running on a PHPoC. I have information stored in a txt file on my SD card. I would like to either display what is in the txt file on the PHP page or link to the txt file that is on the SD card. I can do it if the txt file is stored on the PHPoC but I cant figure out how to get PHPoC to connect and read to its built in SD card.

Alternately if I knew how to write to a txt file stored on the PHPoC would work just as well.

Any help would be appreciated THANKS!

PHPoC Shield does NOT support to load directly file from SD via HTTP request.

You can use the alternate method,
    - You can write/upload txt file or any kinds of files on PHPoC Shield though PHPoC Debugger.
    - You can NOT write/upload any kinds of files on PHPoC Shield through Arduino.

Another way, Arduino reads text file from SD card and send it to Browser via WebSocket.

Comment

You can also use Arduino to read text file from SD card and print it to Serial. From web browser, you can access a built-in web application, called "Web Serial Monitor", to see the data

Comment

Working...
      X