Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support
    commented on 's reply
    If possible, we would like to have a remote connection to your PC using a tool that is similar to TeamViewer.
    If you are ready, please send email to us. Our support mail is support @eztcp.com

• jhb6fr
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the quick reply. I tried that and it is still now working. Any other suggestions?

• support
    replied
    Dear jhb6fr,
    The image showed that the driver is not installed successfully.
    You can install driver manually. I suppose that you have installed PHPoC Debugger on your PC.
    • If you are using Windows 7, please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SollaeSystems\PHPoC\virtual comport driver\Win7 on your PC and click to dpinst_x86.exe (for 32-bit OS) or dpinst_amd64.exe (for 64-bit OS)
    • If you are using Windows 8 or 10, please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SollaeSystems\PHPoC\virtual comport driver\Win8 on your PC and click to dpinst_x86.exe (for 32-bit OS) or dpinst_amd64.exe (for 64-bit OS)
    If the problem is not solved, please feel free to comment here

Leave a comment:

• jhb6fr
    started a topic PHPoc Blue Won't Connect to COM Port

PHPoc Blue Won't Connect to COM Port

Hi,

I'm having trouble connecting my PHPoc Blue. Getting a Code 10 saying the device cannot start and I cannot connect to the COM port on the debugger. See photo below. Any recommendations to fix this? Thanks!
Working...
X